Document Production Manager
Ms. Woodard has several years of experience with supporting research efforts for Section 316(b) compliance evaluation and natural resource economics and with writing and editing documentation. To support Veritas’ 316(b) compliance evaluation work, Ms. Woodard helped write Data Submission, Strategic Assessment, Proposal for Information Collection, and Benefit Valuation Study reports for many power plants. She also edits 316(b) compliance and natural resource documentation and helps create figures illustrating economic theory. She helped create and administer surveys for decision analysis and natural resource economics research. In addition, Ms. Woodard helped analyze and report survey results.
– 316(b) Compliance Evaluation support
– Natural Resource Economics support
– Recreational and commercial fisheries research
– Writing and editing compliance documentation
– Business Administration Technology, North Carolina Wesleyan College, Rocky Mount, North Carolina, 1979 to 1980
– A.A.S., Accounting, Wayne Community College, Goldsboro, North Carolina, 1977